By visiting www.iteachdrive.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ITeach Drive’s website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ITeach Drive’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ITeach Drive at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ITeach Drive’s website are provided “as is.” ITeach Drive makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights.
ITeach Drive also does not guarantee or make any claims about the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or on any sites that are linked to this site or that are in any way related to the materials on its website.
ITeach Drive or its suppliers are not responsible for any damages that result from the use or inability to use the materials on its website, even if ITeach Drive or a ITeach Drive authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The content on ITeach Drive’s website could have technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ITeach Drive does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ITeach Drive may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. I Teach Drive, on the other hand, makes no commitment to updating the materials.
ITeach Drive has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply that I endorse the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ITeach Drive may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.